HP Sure view EliteBook competition – Autumn 2019
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry and claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
The competition is being organised by Westcoast Limited (the Promoter)
Westcoast Limited 2019. All rights reserved. Registered in England No. 1816587. VAT Registration No. GB 115 0919 37
Who can enter?
- Any person who provides their business contact information via the given data collection form in registering their interest in HP Elite PC solutions, is eligible to enter. The promotion is open to any UK and ROI business users, who are aged 18 or over, and are located in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland.
- Employees of Westcoast Limited and affiliated companies, hosting Agency and its employees, freelance contractors and agents and their family members and other persons who are professionally connected with this competition are not eligible to enter.
- Participation is free of charge; internet access is required.
- You will be providing your business contact details to register interest in HP Elite PCs. In doing so you agree for a relevant partner or your preferred reseller (if provided) to contact you for a follow up.
When is the promotion open?
- The promotion will take place between 31/08/19 – 30/11/19
- The promotion closes at 11:59 p.m. on 30/11/19
How can I enter?
- You will gain one automatic entry into the draw once your business information has been supplied and you have opted in to communications
- You may opt out of communications again after by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
What is the prize?
- An HP EliteBook complete with HP Sure View technology
- If a prize (or part of the prize if applicable) is no longer available for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of the same value at its own discretion.
How will the winner be selected and notified?
- The winners will be chosen at random from the entrants on 03/12/19.
- Winners will be notified via email within 28 days of the competition ending that they are a winner. Winners then have 7 days to confirm in writing that they are accepting the prize offered. In the case that they do not respond in time another winner may be selected using the same methodology as above. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are the winner.
- The Promoter accept no liability if the winner’s notification is lost when electronically sent and/or does not reach the winner for reasons beyond its control.
How will I receive my prize?
- The winner will be requested to send confirmation of their identity and address (where necessary), by e-mail.
The notified winners are responsible for providing the correct name and address. The Promoter accept no responsibility if a prize cannot be delivered for any reason.
- The winner will be asked to liaise with the Promoter to agree on a suitable time to discuss the makeover and requirements.
- The promoter will aim to arrange the prize at a time that suits the winner. However, in some circumstance this may take longer depending on availability of product.
- The participant indemnifies the Promoter from all claims arising in connection with such non-permitted entries.
- Participation via competition services and automated competition procedures (or similar) is not permitted. The Promoter reserves the right to remove or exclude participants from the competition without stating reasons. Participants who try to disrupt the competition or give themselves an unfair advantage by using prohibited tools shall also be excluded from taking part.
- The Promoter hereby makes it known that the availability and functioning of the competition cannot be guaranteed. If the competition has to be ended or removed due to external circumstances or constraints, e.g. technical problems, participants shall not be entitled to make any claims against the Promoter. If any individual provisions of these terms and conditions are or become ineffective, the effectiveness of the remaining provisions shall not be affected. The Promoter shall not accept any contractual, non-contractual or other liability as far as this is legally admissible, particularly any liability connected in any way with the prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any time if there are good reasons for doing so. The Promoter will make every effort to ensure that any changes do not affect participation in the competition.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter will only use the personal details supplied for the administration of the promotion and will be shared with your preferred reseller (if one is provided) or a relevant reseller for a follow-up on your interest in HP Elite PCs.
- You can contact the promoter or the reseller direct and request your details are deleted and forgotten at any time.